2008-05-19

Random Musings! Part Deux

Okay, these are some thoughts that I have had stewing in my head for some time. If you don't agree, deal with it.

Women under the age of 25 should not be allowed to name their own children. The demand for therapists in the next 15-25 years will explode due to all of the people named "Nautica," "Mattix," "Apple," "Easton" (named after the manufacturer of arrow shafts and baseball bats), "Miller Lite," "Microsoft," "Voting Machine," "Peter Lemonjello," and everyone listed on this website.

Pets are imaginary friends for grown-ups.

So is the "paranormal." (Yeah, that's my brother's website...)

Really. They are both examples of anthropomorphism.

2 comments:

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Nautica...I had never thought of that one...SUPER CUTE!!! ha ha.

Mindy said...

Hey you!! I am glad I now get the 'spy' on you. BTW when naming our daughter we went with Jane Elizabeth but I was 27. :P